Sabado, Hulyo 18, 2015

Lesson 4: Bridging the Generation Gap



This lesson is all about the differences of each generation. It also tackles how the new generation help the older generation to overcome generation gap. In terms of dressing, socializing and relationships and especially in educational system. Since our new generation are expected to face a future professionalism, technology-supported skills is needed to be taught in schools today or else school will become one of the factor affecting the new generation. If schools fails to respond to emergent changes and needs, new learner will lose appreciation of the current technologies and ending up left out.

There is gap between my way of learning to the ways of my nephew in terms of studying science because my nephew is fun of watching videos related to science and me myself is not doing that before I need to read books so that I'll be learning but that gap between me and my nephew did not last long because I easily adopt to his environment. But in real sense I am still on the process of adaptation brought by fast growing technologies.

Change is the only thing in this world that does not change. Changes are constant, human as we are we need to adopt to this kind of change or else we will be eliminated. I grasped changes for I know that this change  will help me become a better and a productive citizen of this country.

As a future facilitators, we need to scaffold those old ones to incorporate the new technologies brought by changes. We need to help each other, we need to be ready and we need to move forward in facing the real world of work. Therefore, lets make a move to solve generation gap, new and old generations must be aware and equipped on how to use and manipulate updated technologies as well schools must be fully prepared in accomodating and resolving generation gap.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento