Sabado, Hulyo 18, 2015

Lesson 3: Understanding Technology Learners

Understanding Technology Learners is just one of the roles of teachers nowadays. With this, we are able to understand their different ways of learning or simply their learning styles. This topic talks about what is the role of the teachers in dealing with digital learners. Again, it falls  to the strategies on the part of teacher so that he/she may able to cater the multiple intelligence of the students especially that today's generation we are always relying to technology.

Well, I really need to understand them especially that I have a nephew who is better than me in terms of using the technology. We future teachers, we are not only teaching bu
t we are also learning from our students. There is what we call interrelationship among our students, we take turns so that each of us will learn new things that results to new learning. It is just a matter of understanding and we need to go down to their level but not to the point that our role as a teacher will fade.

As what I've said I have a nephew who is better than me in terms of technology matters. And there are times that he is teaching me how to manipulate it. I felt inferior at first because I am suppose to be the one who is teaching him but I told myself "Learning is a painful process". I need to accept the fact that I didn't know everything, there is what we call limitation. 

As a future teacher, understanding technology learners is a must. We need to equipped ourselves in technology matters for us to fit with the 21st Century learners. We need to move forward, we need to find ways on how we will be able to understand them.. Learn from them and they will learn from you.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento